Safeguarding Open-Source AI: The Decentralized Cloud's Power Play in Global Model Access and Speed by Kevin Leffew
Presented by Kevin Leffew
This talk is formatted to cover the following:
- Introduction to Generative AI and the importance of open-source models.
- Overview of Decentralized Cloud storage and its benefits.
- Decentralized Cloud Architecture: Delving into the technicalities of decentralized cloud models.
- Discussion on the unique challenges of unpredictable hardware, varied consumer access patterns, and broad participant base.
- Showcasing how Storj's architecture supports open-source AI initiatives from HuggingFace, Stability, Valdi, the Internet Archive, and more.